Friday, April 10, 2009

Introduction to Lucy

My parents just got a puppy so last night was going to be the official introduction of Lucy to Charlie and Dodger. Wow, was that a disaster. Our dogs are so friendly. We take them to the dog park all of the time and they love running around with the other dogs. They have never growled or lunged at, or snapped at another dog. Well not until last night. As soon as Charlie saw Lucy he was in full attack mode. He would not calm down and I had to take him home he was so bad. It was really vicious!!!! My mom said that maybe he was being territorial because he has been at my parents house so much he may feel like it's his. I don't know what it was but it was scary. Are there any dog experts with some advice. How do we get charlie to not want to eat Lucy?


How could such a cute puppy be so mean?

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Your mom might be right. Dogs can be very territorial. You might want to put them together in a neutral environment and see what happens. I'm surprised Charlie reacted in that way! Talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. ;-)

Lindsay said...

We are taking them to the park today, so we will see what happens.