Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Around the house

I can't believe that we have been living in our house for almost 7 months now. I really can't believe how fast the time has gone! Lately we have been trying to add a few things. The uptairs is still pretty empty, but we have enjoyed slowly adding touches to fill up the house. Here are some of the recent purchases:

New Patio Furniture in use on easter. It is a loveseat two chairs and a table. It has currently been serving as a very expensice chew toy for the doggies! Any tips on how to keep them from eating it?

Our new fire pit. This wasn't so much a purchase as an item we aquired from our neighbors. They moved and left it behind, so Ruff and Chris jumped over the fence and took it :) I know, such a great example for my impressionable students.


Lastly, over spring break I painted out room. It is a really pretty blue/green color and is so relaxing. I feel like these pictures do not really show the true color. I am not the best painter but I think I did a pretty good job. Next up is a patio cover. Chris and my dad are going to build it so I will probably have a picture of the finished project in about a year :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love the color of the room and the bedding. Very serene. And a free fire pit - way to go! :)

Jessica said...

I want to take a vacation in your bedroom.