Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Blues

I had such a great long weekend this week which made today so hard. Friday, Chris and I had a nice long dinner with friends and margaritas! Saturday we went to two birthday parties and they were so much fun. The first one was at the beach so we got some awesome sun time, and both were filled with wonderful people. On sunday we spent a great day with Kate, Tim and Baby Zach. It was such a nice visit, and it is amazing to see the changes in Zach. Kate also gave us their extra bed so now I get to start putting out guest bedroom together. And if that wasn;t enough excitment, we got to go to the dodger game with Whit and Joe yesterday. I am so thankful that I have such wonderful people in my life to spend time with. It was a great weekend.

Sorry, my camera was missing in action this weekend. oops

No comments: