Thursday, June 4, 2009

People amaze me

It always amazes me when I find out new and exciting things about people. You just really never know all of the things people have done, and places they have been, and really getting to hear those stories from people is exciting. For example a few of my students have lived in places I could only dream of going. I just found out that one of my students moved here form Indonesia! Indonesia! Another lived in Japan, and another was born in Germany. I am also always amazed by the careers some of my teacher friends have had before they started this profession. One of the science teachers at our school used to be a sniper!! I didn't even realize that people actually did that! Also, another lady that I teach English with was a dancer in the Michael Jackson "Thriller" video. I mean how cool is that?

I guess the reason I bring this up is because I was talking to a lady in the science department today that I never have really got to know and I asked her what she was doing this summer. After a few minutes of speaking I found out that she has her own Baby clothing business! Where do these people find the time? I really found it amazing because I could only wish to be so creative and talented. I checked out her etsy store and there was come cute things but this was by far my favorite:


I could just see little Zach rockin' this one! Check out her website at kamikat.com if you get a chance.

2 comments:

Kate said...

A sniper?! That's crazy!

So cute! I can totally see him in it too! :) I CANNOT wait to see you!!

jasmine said...

awww! that's adorable! and that is SO cool about one of your coworkers dancing in the thriller video!!! i wonder if people are always making her do the dance for them...

thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog the other day. i really really appreciated it. :)