Monday, June 1, 2009

I love weddings!

It is so much fun to attend the wedding of someone you truly care about! I have been to some great weddings and the one this weekend was just perfect! It is just such a happy occasion, and every wedding I attend makes me feel so much closer to my husband. It brings back the memories of our special day and gives me little firework feelings inside :) My friend Becca got married this weekend and I have known her family for quite awhile. We went to high school together, worked at Dominicks together, and her father was the man that married Chris and I. At the beigining of the ceremony after she walked down the isle, her dad, cousin, and uncles had a suprise. They sang "My girl" and appropriately changed some of the words to be specific to Becca. It was so amazing and we affectionately referred to it as her "Love Actually" moment. If you have seen the wedding scene in that movie you know what I am talking about. It was such a lovely, funny, heartfelt ceremony. Then at the reception, it would not have been Becca and Scott if they did not do a silly first dance. They started very serious and then the music changed and they went nuts. They are a beautiful, silly, affectionate couple and I know they will have a wonderful life together. I am just so thankful I could take part in their wonderful day. Ok, who's next ? :)With the Beyer Girls right before the ceremony

Gettin' down to their first dance. It was so cute!

Party Animals!

1 comment:

jasmine said...

it looks like you had a great time! i love weddings too. they're so much fun and so happy!