Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update

Monday I went to the doctor to get some blood test results. All of the tests were negative. It is kind of funny, but I was hoping that one would be positive. I mean I don't want anything to be wrong with me, but I do want an answer. I am happy that I am healthy, but if I am healthy than what is the problem. I guess I have always been a problem/ solution person. If there is a problem I want to fix it right away. If I do something I want to do it well. It is just frustrating to me that there seems to be no answer at this point. The one thing I desperatly want to succeed at, I can't, and there are no answers for me right now. I am looking into seeing other doctors. I just don't know what they can tell me that is different at this point. I just want an answer and there is the possibility that I will never get one.