Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MY SISTER'S GETTING MARRIED!!!!! (The other one)

I have two beautiful sister's and my youngest sister has been engaged for almost a year. We had a wonderful day this past Saturday shopping for her wedding dress. It was so much fun, and pretty painless. Everything looked good on her and she found the most beautiful dress, and she got it at the same place I bought mine. While we shopped and went to lunch and oooed and ahhhed over the pretty dresses my other sister fantasized about the day she would shop for her dress. Well she won't have to wait very long!!!!! Her wonderful boyfriend proposed on Monday!!! The ring is gorgeous, they are gorgeous, and I could not be more excited for them! I guess I get to help plan two weddings :)
Whit, me, and Keely

No comments: