Thursday, September 3, 2009

Living in the Nard, Oxnard that is

I love living here and even though i live in a place unknown by some and looked down upon by others, I will always love my beaches, my local hole in the wall restaurants and being only (at the most) 15 minutes from so many friends and family. Since we are only an hour from LA we get the occasional celebrity sighting as well. I have sat by Gavin and Gwen at Mrs. Olsen's eating breakfast, and last night Jack Black walked by after a long day filming.


(He's the plump guy in the red shirt :)


They are filming Gulliver's Travels at the harbor, and while Chris, my parent's and I were trying to get to a restaurant for dinner through the crew and trailers, there he was. I have to admit I am not the biggest of fans ( I liked The Holiday) but it was pretty eventful for a Wednesday night.

No comments: