Sunday, February 22, 2009

VEGAS

Chris and I got away for the weekend and it was so nice. In these hard economic times, going to Vegas for a couple of days may not have been the best choice, but it was a release that I needed and we had so much fun. I was "sick" on friday so I could not go to work :) and we arrived to Vegas about 2. We spent the entire night walking around and laughing, drinking, and eating. It was great. On Saturday we put in some serious shopping hours and that night went to a nice dinner at the famous chef Emeril Lagassi's restaurant. Chris and I are loyal "Top Chef" watchers (show on bravo), and apparently that automatically makes us food critics. The food at Emeril's was amazing, and it gave us the opportunity to use our new food critic lingo :) Such dorks, but great meal. After dinner we saw a hypnotists show. It was so hilarious and amazing. Hypnosis is a little scary. These people were making fools of themselves, and apparently had no recollection of it. After the show we met up with an old friend that I went to elementary, middle school, and high school with. Kind of crazy that you have to go all the way to Vegas to see someone from your home town, but it was a wonderful way to end a fun weekend with my hubby!

No comments: