Monday, February 16, 2009

Things I've never done #2- Valentine's Card

About a month ago Whit and I were at the mall and we found this new store called Paper Source. We were immediately amazed by all of the cool paper, and arts and crafts things. Most of our amazement came from the fact that people actually buy that stuff and create beautiful things with it. Many of my friends are very creative and my other sister is as well, but Whit and I did not get this trait. So right then and there we decided we were going to make Valentine's cards this year. I am sure that in one of my elementary school days I made a cute card for my parents but that was probably the last time I broke out the red and pink construction paper. I really wanted to try to be creative and make a card for Chris. I think it worked out pretty well. I had a lot of fun doing it and it meant a lot to him. Check out my skills
Open once

Open again and find three envelopes connected and a cute homemade card in each.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Wow so cute! That was a really neat idea. I have always wanted to have time and creativity enough to do some of those paper crafts.

Joanna said...

Paper Source rocks. There's one in Pasadena and Beverly Hills, too. I get into serious trouble when I go (which isn't often, thank God).