Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update

I went back to the doctor yesterday for my check up after the miscarriage and expressed to him that I would like some tests done. He was very understanding but told me that test are usually not done until after the third or fourth miscarriage. Third or fourth! I don't want to wait that long! If I can find out something now, why would I wait to go through this a couple more times. So we are going to start with a basic panel of blood tests to rule out some things and then go from there. In the mean time, I am giving my body a break to focus on some other things. We are going to vegas in a couple of weeks, sailing on a cruise with the family in May, and giving the house some much needed attention. And of course, I need to step up at work and give a little more effort this semester. After that, we will see where we stand.

1 comment:

Robin Krill said...

I am proud of you friend.