Saturday, November 29, 2008

HOME

Chris and I have been in our new house for almost three months now, and it is finally begining to feel like a home. All of the little touches that make a house feel yours have fallen into place, and this is now a place where I feel safe and happy. I think that part of it has to do with the entertaining we have done lately. We had a housewarming party, and our family and friends came to celebrate the house with us. I also hosted Thanksgiving this year. My family and Chris's parents came over. Having everyone over was so comforting and fun! It added a warmth to the house. Also, our two puppies have definitely helped us to break in the place. Everyday we spend in this house I feel more and more lucky about the path that Chris and I have taken and what we have accomplished together. I find myself day dreaming about what is to come, and what we will fill these rooms with. It makes me so happy, and hopeful!

Some pics of the progress we have made:

2 comments:

Robin Krill said...

Wow Lindsay - your home looks so beautiful. I can't wait to finally see it later this month (and to see you and Chris of course).

Joanna said...

Your place looks great! You really are making your house a home. And the puppies look SO flippin' cute, I can't stand it!