Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer is finally here!!!

It has been really gloomy where I live lately. We live close to the beach, and every morning I was waking up to find it foggy and misty outside. That is no July weather. But the sun is out, the weather is gorgeous, and we are taking advantage of it. Yesterday we took a walk with Auntie Whitney by the water and then went to the park. It was a great way to enjoy the sun that we have been desperately waiting for.
Christopher got to finally break out the summer gear as well.

2 comments:

Duez said...

Wow, love the changes you made to your blog. It looks great. Are you still going to be teaching this fall? Or are you going to stay home with your son?

Enjoy the summer.

Lindsay said...

Thanks! I will be going back in the fall. I have the AVID Seniors next year, which I am excited about but I have never taught the Senior Seminar. eeek!

Enjoy the summer as well!