Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Apparently he is a beast!

Christopher had his two month appointment and apparently he is a beast. He weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs 3 oz and measured 25 1/4 inches. He is above the 95th percentile in both categories. I know he is a big kid, but I did not realize how big until I took him to a Mommy and Me class at the hospital the next day. I didn't have any other babies his age to compare him to, so to me he was just normal, but when we put him next to the other kids in class it was very clear that he is a BIG BOY! He is the same weight and height as two 5 month olds in the class! He is also quite the ladies man. One of the five month olds is the cutest little girl and he could not take his eyes off of her. He was smiling and trying to roll over her way. Too cute! I guess he is not intimidated by an older woman :)



1 comment:

Joanna said...

Haha, I can't wait to squeeze him. It's been toooo long.

Love the new blog layout!