Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A life without music...

...would suck! One thing that I love about vacation is letting loose and dancing! I feel like I don't dance enough and I definitely had an opportunity to on the ship. There was this one lounge with a live band that was my favorite. They played everything and there were always some interesting characters in there. My favorite guy was the one below.

He was a maniac! You can't really tell from this picture but he was letting loose, and it was so much fun to watch. He didn't care what anyone thought, and you could just tell that he was having the time of his life. Everyone in my family loves to dance and we had a great time letting loose together.


We have also become Karaoke fanatics as of late, so when we spotted a place to sing on Catalina we took advantage. Chris, Keely, and I sang "Love Shack" and Chris, Joey and Johnny brought the house down with "Friends in Low Places". The place went crazy for them!
This was their number one fan below. He kept telling me, "You know these guys? Wow! You know these guys?" And then he would scream like a maniac!It was such a great time!

No comments: